Welcome to the forum, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

📢 Welcome to Lil Rawkers Radio Station 😉

We are KLRR-DB Radio! Get Ready For Some Awesomeness... 📣
Calling all Radio Station Owners!! Add Your Station To Our Directory
Radio Station Directory ~ Download our App & Listen Now!

Where can you buy the ai mod for this site?

Jason

32%
It's pretty cool. Maybe I will get one for a future forum project. Does it cost money?

Yes it's a mod from 021 at https://devsell.io

You need to pay a small fee top use the chatGPT bot. You get a key you enter in the mod to make it compatible with ChatGPT. Then you have to program 'Prompts' into the mod to tell the bot how to act and talk. Basically you give it a personality. It sounds a lot but it's actually straight forward. I would be happy to offer assistance if you ever do want to set it up :)

Yes it's a mod from 021 at https://devsell.io

You need to pay a small fee top use the chatGPT bot. You get a key you enter in the mod to make it compatible with ChatGPT. Then you have to program 'Prompts' into the mod to tell the bot how to act and talk. Basically you give it a personality. It sounds a lot but it's actually straight forward. I would be happy to offer assistance if you ever do want to set it up :)
It would be cool one that help me to correct my grammatical errors :) Is that possible?

Technically yes... There is a ChatGPT reply assistant mod that will draft you a reply to a post based on the previous post. I have it here... Look where the tip with microlikes button is in a post.... Then look to the right of it where it says ChatGPT Reply.

Technically yes... There is a ChatGPT reply assistant mod that will draft you a reply to a post based on the previous post. I have it here... Look where the tip with microlikes button is in a post.... Then look to the right of it where it says ChatGPT Reply.
Yes, I noticed and I was playing with it. But I meant something that takes my own text and fix any grammatical errors. (not to generate a response/reply from AI, but to fix my human made reply)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds