Welcome to the forum, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

📢 Welcome to Lil Rawkers Radio Station 😉

We are KLRR-DB Radio! Get Ready For Some Awesomeness... 📣
Calling all Radio Station Owners!! Add Your Station To Our Directory
Radio Station Directory ~ Download our App & Listen Now!

How many hours do you spend online

nomad

32%
I am an online worker, I not only work on third party websites but also on my own websites. I am involved with a lot of online activities such as managing websites, digital marketing, etc. Therefore, every day I spend 8-10 yours online. I even work online during the weekends. How many hours are you online?

Even though I am not working online full-time, I am equally online almost all the time because I have my internet connection active. Whenever I get notification on my phone from any website or email or any online platform I have something going on, I will be notified and I will have to check it out immediately.

I say I'm online for at least 5 or 6 hours during the weekend, could be longer at times. As for weekdays, I'm only online for maybe 2 or 3 hours each day. Sometimes it's even a bit less, it just depends on when I eat dinner after work.

I say I'm online for at least 5 or 6 hours during the weekend, could be longer at times. As for weekdays, I'm only online for maybe 2 or 3 hours each day. Sometimes it's even a bit less, it just depends on when I eat dinner after work.
During weekends, I try as another possible to reduce the time I spend online because it is time I have to hang out with my friends and also enjoy a little more face-to-face interaction with people instead of doing it online.

I spend approximately 5 to 7 hours every day on the internet. As someone who likes posting on forums, this is an interesting part of what I always want to do most of the day. I have my internet connection on so as not to miss any important messages.

It is quite hard to keep track of the time I spend. I am usually online to hustle, not play or while away time. So it is time we’ll spent even if I spend the whole day on the internet.

It is quite hard to keep track of the time I spend. I am usually online to hustle, not play or while away time. So it is time we’ll spent even if I spend the whole day on the internet.
When you are spending so much time online trying to do so many work in order to earn money, you are definitely going to be spending a lot of time more than an average somebody who is just using the internet to catch fun and enjoy themselves.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds