Welcome to the forum, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

📢 Welcome to Lil Rawkers Radio Station 😉

We are KLRR-DB Radio! Get Ready For Some Awesomeness... 📣
Calling all Radio Station Owners!! Add Your Station To Our Directory
Radio Station Directory ~ Download our App & Listen Now!

General How do you feel about your digital privacy?

Heatman

72%
Taking your digital privacy serious is something that is very important because it helps you to make sure that everything you are doing online is secured and you are not living yourself to be vulnerable out there to hackers and those who are spying on you to steal your data for one purpose and another that is going to be beneficial to them.

How do you catar for your digital privacy? Do you make use of VPN?

I feel helpless. These big companies are out there trying to sell our data and it seems that there is absolutely nothing that I can be able to do about it. I just write down on paper certain important information that I don't want to see on the internet.

I feel helpless. These big companies are out there trying to sell our data and it seems that there is absolutely nothing that I can be able to do about it. I just write down on paper certain important information that I don't want to see on the internet.
My mentor will always tell you to remember the internet never forget. This is so that you have to be very careful of what you put out there because there are people who are very skilled when it comes to digging out things that you thought have been lost forever.

My mentor will always tell you to remember the internet never forget. This is so that you have to be very careful of what you put out there because there are people who are very skilled when it comes to digging out things that you thought have been lost forever.

You are right. I sometimes don't post most of my pictures on the internet because I don't want anyone keeping tabs with me for whatever reason. I want to stay low-key while l live my life.

I try to be safe online, but it can be very difficult especially if you use social media. Your best bet is to not upload images of yourself online, and of course never share where you live online or your phone number. I take surveys and they do hold your personal information for a while unless you choose to opt out and have them delete it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds