Welcome to the forum, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

📢 Welcome to Lil Rawkers Radio Station 😉

We are KLRR-DB Radio! Get Ready For Some Awesomeness... 📣
Calling all Radio Station Owners!! Add Your Station To Our Directory
Radio Station Directory ~ Download our App & Listen Now!

Do you work out?

Kennysplash

32%
Many people want to, but they just cannot make out the time to dedicate to it. We are occupied with our jobs, businesses and careers. But working out regularly should be a priority in everyone’s life because it concerns our physical health.
As for me I workout 3 days in a week. Though I don’t visit the gym, I have some equipment in my home.

Do you workout?

Some years ago, I used to work out frequently but right now I've become so lazy that it is very difficult for me to even go to the gym or even work out at home which I normally used to do by myself when I can't go to the gym.

Some years ago, I used to work out frequently but right now I've become so lazy that it is very difficult for me to even go to the gym or even work out at home which I normally used to do by myself when I can't go to the gym.

I have been consistent with working out, and it is one thing that has helped me stay fit and focused. I can't even go a full week without working out at home or visiting the gym.

I have been consistent with working out, and it is one thing that has helped me stay fit and focused. I can't even go a full week without working out at home or visiting the gym.
This is something that is very good you are doing for yourself because it will help to keep your health in a very good condition since you are working out often. I wish I can be able to get back to my old self of doing it frequently.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds