Welcome to the forum, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

📢 Welcome to Lil Rawkers Radio Station 😉

We are KLRR-DB Radio! Get Ready For Some Awesomeness... 📣
Calling all Radio Station Owners!! Add Your Station To Our Directory
Radio Station Directory ~ Download our App & Listen Now!

General By what time do you sleep at night?

Heatman

72%
Night time are usually meant for sleeping especially after you have worked throughout the day. Do you have any specific time you usually go to bed at night or do you usually just keep going on until you eventually sleep off doing whatever you are doing at night?

It depends on the day of the week for me. If it's a weekday, I try to go to bed around 9 or 9:30. However, if it's the weekend I tend to stay up until around 11 PM or sometimes past midnight. I don't want to stay up too late either way, I know some of my coworkers stay up super late and they're super tired at work.

I usually go to sleep around 2am or 3am, but sometimes I’ll go to sleep around midnight or 1am.
This was exactly the same time I went to bed last night. I had a lot of things that I was trying to round up which made it impossible for me to go to sleep and I had to stay away until around 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. before I ended up going to bed.

I always sleep around 9 pm on a daily basis. I enjoy sleeping early because it helps me to be able to wake up early to begin my day in good fate.

I am not a night person, once it is 8pm I am tired already. But I wake up very early in the morning to make up for that.

I am not a night person, once it is 8pm I am tired already. But I wake up very early in the morning to make up for that.
I really hope it is possible for me to sleep around 8:00 p.m. at night because it means that I will get enough sleep before I usually wake up around 5:30 a.m or 6:00 a.m. in the morning I normally wake up without having anything like an alarm ⏰ waking me up.

I have been trying to go back to bed late by 10 PM but sadly I cannot go to bed until 12. I want to sleep early so that I can wake up early in the morning.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds